No announcement yet.

Stay hard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stay hard original Gerber babe @95 yrs...

Click image for larger version  Name:	5WCCAAHEE4I6ZLTENMR6KFK3MI.jpg&w=916.jpg Views:	0 Size:	115.4 KB ID:	23027

Comment

• Boston Frog
      Boston Frog commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll bet she wished she could have redone her NIL deal

• Jim Seals of Seals and Crofts

Comment

• Cowboys legend Don Perkins

Comment

• NFFrog
        NFFrog commented
        Editing a comment
        Remember back when football was fun! Perkins was dead in the middle of it.

• Celsius, a large cryptocurrency bank, has suspended withdrawals (but not deposits!). Their comforting message to depositers was: "We are taking this action today to put Celsius in a better position to honor, over time, its withdrawal obligations.”

May still be alive, but banks which suspend withdrawals rarely do well afterwards.
      Last edited by NFFrog; June 13, 2022, 02:06 PM.

Comment

• Stay hard Mike Smith, long-time operator and owner of the iconic Paris Coffee Shop in Fort Worth. Mike operated the coffee shop for about 55 years and estimated he baked around 500,000 pies. He retired only last year when he sold the restaurant to Chef Louis Lambert (who owns Dutch's Burgers on University and re-opened Roy Pope Grocery). Paris Coffee Shop recently re-opened after remodeling
        Last edited by weklfrog; June 14, 2022, 01:15 PM.

Comment

• Also from the Fort Worth restaurant scene, stay hard Richard Perrotti, 58, co-founder with his father and former owner of Perrotti's pizza who died on May 10 after a long illness. Back in the day, the TCU location used to be in an old white house on the corner of a TCU parking lot on Berry, now the location of the Grand Marc student housing apartments. Now they have a location in a store that is part of the Grand Marc building. A few years ago a TCU student jumped from the roof of the Grand Marc and landed on the sidewalk right in front of the current location. Many stories of non-pizza substances also sold out of that old house, but maybe it was just surplus oregano. Always liked their pizza and breadsticks.

Comment

• $mooth
            $mooth commented
            Editing a comment
            Same with me for the proximity to the engineering buildings. Good white pizza too. Never heard of the non-pizza substances; but i've always been a bit naïve to those happenings.

• Boston Frog
            Boston Frog commented
            Editing a comment
            Just the engineers and the fashion design girls in the Bass back then

• weklfrog
            weklfrog commented
            Editing a comment
            ...and never the twain did meet.

• The alternator in Felicia’s car…

Comment

• The AC at my apartment…
            f baylor
            Never trust an American who worships the monarchy.

Comment

• SFAFrog
              SFAFrog commented
              Editing a comment
              It’s too hot for all that

• pcf
              pcf commented
              Editing a comment
              Any AC yet?

• frogtwang
              frogtwang commented
              Editing a comment
              Not yet.

• I killed several hundred mosquitos and blackflies today while putting up masts on my boat and some others. Every time I wiped my forehead or cheeks (on my face, thank you) my hand came back covered in blood. Just think of all the zillions of unborn mosquitos and blackflies that will now never be born. Sadly seeds/eggs are one of nature's more prolific outputs.Nature is like that.

We've had a very wet, very cool spring and that is exactly what mosquitos and blackflies love early in the year.
            Last edited by NFFrog; June 16, 2022, 04:36 PM.

Comment

• Boston Frog
              Boston Frog commented
              Editing a comment
              You would owe millions of dollars in fines in mosquito Texas

• Tony Siragusa
            Yeah....I dont believe it either....

Comment

• Boston Frog
              Boston Frog commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh, wow. Couldn't have been that old. Something related to obesity?

• Stay hard Roe vs. Wade.

Comment

• Originally posted by weklfrog View Post
              Stay hard Roe vs. Wade.
              And Thomas has already filed for the reconsideration of contraception and same-sex marriage. Hey, special shout-out to the Bernie Bros and others who just couldn’t vote for the email lady!

I’m ready to leave America. This is not freedom.

Comment

• NFFrog
                NFFrog commented
                Editing a comment
                Not for you, maybe, but "conservatives" want freedom for them to do as they will both for themselves and for doing unto others. The Supremes protected that freedom.

• Duquesne Frog
                Duquesne Frog commented
                Editing a comment
                Remember back when Thomas was mocked for never asking questions and never writing opinions ... man has he and his crazy been unleashed ...

• Duquesne Frog
                Duquesne Frog commented
                Editing a comment
                Definitely doesn't feel like we live in a country where the "progressive" political forces control both the legislative and executive branches.

• You weren't thinking about resisting, were you?

Comment

• Stay hard Mary Mara, intergalactic sphere builder and all-round fine actress.

Comment

• weklfrog
                  weklfrog commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Presumably slipped and fell and hit her head when getting out of the water after a swim, then fell back in the water and drowned. The fragility of human life.

• Stay hard R. Kelly's immediate, short-term, medium-term and long-term freedom. Karma. And stay hard all of the previous to Ghislaine Maxwell. Again, Karma. And you too 101 year old former Nazi guard sentenced to 5 years in prison. Stay hard your short-term freedom. Likely doesn't have medium or long-term prospects anyway.

Comment

Working...
                X