Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Virdon

Comment

• Items that cost a dollar at Dollar Tree.

Comment

• pcf
        pcf commented
        Editing a comment
        This is a personally devastating loss on a par with the dime store closing.

• Friskyfrog
        Friskyfrog commented
        Editing a comment
        Wait, what?

• weklfrog
        weklfrog commented
        Editing a comment
        Dollar items will now be $1.25.

• Closer, and Sports Mustache Hall of Famer, Doug Jones

Click image for larger version

Name:	image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.onecms.io%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fsites%2F20%2F2021%2F11%2F22%2FDoug-Jones97.jpg&q=85.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	250.7 KB
ID:	17702

Comment

• Stephen Sondheim

Comment

• NFFrog
          NFFrog commented
          Editing a comment
          So sad for Broadway crowds.

• TCU’s Bowl chances

Comment

• Friskyfrog
          Friskyfrog commented
          Editing a comment
          RIP

• Boston Frog
          Boston Frog commented
          Editing a comment
          Better off dead

• Curley Culp

Comment

• Stay hard life as we know it. Of course, that has always been true as life as we know it is always transitory. However, scientists have created living robots called xenobots from the stem cells of the African clawed frog and these robots (about .04 inches wide) can move, work together in groups and self-heal. Now they have developed a brand new way to reproduce, different from any animal or plant known to science. The xenobots consist of about 3,000 cells and are initially spherical and were observed to replicate using kinetic replication but this happened only in very specialized circumstances. A supercomputer tested billions of body shapes to make this type of replication more effective and came up with a Pac-Man like C-shape. The Pac-Man xenobots are able to gather up tiny stem cells in a petri dish, gather hundreds of them in its mouth and in a few days the cell bundles become new xenobots. The scientists say not to fear because the xenobots are entirely contained in the lab, are easily extinguished, and if that is not scary enough, are regulated by ethics experts. And the research is partially funded by an agency that oversees development of technology for military use.

Have these people not been watching the movies? Of course these xenobots will develop intelligence, escape, grow bigger and begin to devour small mammals, cats and then people. We are doomed and the genie cannot be put back in the bottle.

Comment

• frogtwang
            frogtwang commented
            Editing a comment
            Can they speed up the program?

• I have robot insurance.
          Yeah....I dont believe it either....

Comment

• weklfrog
            weklfrog commented
            Editing a comment
            That would be comforting to your survivors....with the caveat that there will be no survivors except for the robots and cockroaches.

• LaMarr Hoyt

Comment

• RSK
            RSK commented
            Editing a comment
            Damn....

• Boston Frog
            Boston Frog commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, 66. I gather he had managed to clean himself up in later life.

• Stay hard Marcus Lamb, founder of Bedford-based evangelical television network Daystar and an outspoken opponent of COVID-19 vaccines who has died after being hospitalized with COVID. He was 64.

...Franklin Graham says in a Facebook post that Lamb will be missed but is with God. “He had preached about heaven, taught about heaven, and now he is experiencing heaven,” he said.

Read more at: https://www.star-telegram.com/news/l...#storylink=cpy

I do hope they drive a stake through his heart before he's interred.

Comment

• MercenaryLibrarian
            MercenaryLibrarian commented
            Editing a comment
            If people like that are the ones in Heaven, I'm glad I'm not going there.

• NFFrog
            NFFrog commented
            Editing a comment
            I wonder if God lets him fly around in the private jet he bought with his COVID support money from the evil govt?

• I recall reading that Lamb called COVID a sin against God, so Graham the lesser may be wrong about him experiencing heaven.

Comment

• weklfrog
            weklfrog commented
            Editing a comment
            Sure. All of the above.

• Duquesne Frog
            Duquesne Frog commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm just surprised God made viruses with the capacity to sin. They do like to procreate a lot ...

• NFFrog
            NFFrog commented
            Editing a comment
            Damned viruses just won't stay monogamous. Sinners all.

• There could seriously be a thread of just outspoken anti-vaxxers who have died of COVID. I believe there’s more than 10 conservative radio show hosts that have died.

Comment

• Stay hard abortion access as we know it. Currently on life support but prognosis is poor.

Comment

• Originally posted by weklfrog View Post
              Stay hard abortion access as we know it. Currently on life support but prognosis is poor.
              My bet is they uphold the Mississippi law but not the Texas law. The upshot will be a narrowing of the timeframe in Roe v Wade (from 24 weeks to 15) but not an overturn.
              Yeah....I dont believe it either....

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                X