GO FROGS!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The men and women of the great state of Florida...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The men and women of the great state of Florida...

I feel we need a Florida thread.

Should have gone for a prostate exam.

Comment

There are interesting Florida man Twitter feeds. Pretty sad really.

Comment

Been a while since this thread has been updated.
        https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...uHD?li=BBnbfcL
        A Florida woman, nearly naked, leads cops on high-speed chase in stolen car

Troopers were alerted Saturday morning that a stolen 2009 Cadillac sedan was seen on I75 in Sumter County. Officers tried to stop it but it sped away reaching speeds of 110mph, weaving thru traffic and driving on the shoulder to pass cars. Eventually the driver exited the interstate and troopers were able to disable the vehicle. The driver, 24-year old Rachael Lynn Stefancich was found nearly fully unclothed when she was arrested. A glass pipe used for smoking meth and a substance believed to be meth were found in the car and her license had been suspended. She claimed that the car was her aunt's and she was allowed to drive it.

Comment

• NFFrog
          NFFrog commented
          Editing a comment
          Hot!

Comment

• Duquesne Frog
          Duquesne Frog commented
          Editing a comment
          Boston would hit it ...

• Boston Frog
          Boston Frog commented
          Editing a comment
          Mmmm-hmmmm! And it would hit back

Comment

• pcf
          pcf commented
          Editing a comment
          I wonder what news source he was going to use at home? Facebook? Fox or MSNBC? How many flags or yard signs does he have? Who is Calvin pissing on on his back window decal? Is he rooting for Brandon?

Comment

• weklfrog
          weklfrog commented
          Editing a comment
          Boston would hit it.

• Friskyfrog
          Friskyfrog commented
          Editing a comment
          I need to get me a sugar daddy! Money AND I get out of jury duty? Sign me up! Hope he likes lazy, half-assed sex.

I bolded some of the better bits.

https://www.universalhub.com/2022/florida-man-charged-flight-sexual-attack-can-fly

Florida man charged with in-flight sexual attack can fly back home, but can forget about flying to professional conferences for now, judge says

By adamg on Mon, 04/11/2022 - 3:00pm

A Bonita Springs, FL man charged with masturbating and feeling up the woman next to him on a flight from Newark to Boston was released today on $10,000 unsecured bond and will be allowed to fly back home, but then he'll have to stay off planes - the judge in his case rejected his request to fly to professional conferences while his case is pending.

Donald Edward Robinson, 75, had asked permission to fly specifically to an ophthalmology conference in Washington, DC to represent an Ohio laser-eye-treatment company for which he was a consultant last week but where he was scheduled to become COO this week.

"I'm a little concerned about his necessity to fly while this matter is pending," given what he's charged with, US District Court Magistrate Judge Marianne Bowler said at a hearing today. "It seems he could do any kind of meeting by Zoom."

Bowler then rejected his request to fly - except back home to Florida, where his fiancee now has 72 hours to get his gun out of his house. Bowler also ordered him to inform the company of the charges, which he said he had done yesterday.

The US Attorney's office says that on a flight from Newark here, after transferring from a plane from Ohio, Robinson first fondled himself inside his pants, then unzipped and kept going even as the woman next to him tried to ignore what her seatmate was doing, in part by pulling a jacket over her head. But then, five minutes before landing at Logan, authorities say, he reached under her clothing and began fondling her thigh. In the hubbub of landing, authorities say, Robinson managed to get down to baggage, claim is two bags and hop on a shuttle to the Aquarium T stop - where state troopers caught up with and arrested him.

If convicted, he faces up to 90 days in prison. He told Bowler this was the first time he'd ever been arrested.

Although the woman was 21, Bowler also ordered Robinson to stay away from any places where children might congregate, including schools, libraries, playgrounds and fast-food restaurants.

Innocent, etc.

Comment

• Zebra Frog
          Zebra Frog commented
          Editing a comment
          75?

According to a press release from the sheriff’s office, deputies recognized the driver, Michael Marolla, from “previous encounters” as having a suspended license.

Comment

• NFFrog
          NFFrog commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice earrings.

• pcf
          pcf commented
          Editing a comment
          Concealed weapons charge? Florida has some nerve.

A Florida man is trading his ‘udderly’ impressive cow-print jammies for a jailhouse jumpsuit after being arrested on drug and ammunition charges earlier this week. 

Comment

• NFFrog
          NFFrog commented
          Editing a comment
          What the fuck does a local county police dept need a vehicle like that pictured for really?
      Working...
      X