No announcement yet.

The Obligatory Epic Randomness Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My family had pictures done. Some are totally washed out by the sun, but some are pretty good. I look impeccable in all of them.

Comment

• That’s a good looking family!
    f baylor
    Never trust an American who worships the monarchy.

Comment

• Cute kid that Mary-F

Comment

• She thinks that she is cute too. She loves having her picture taken. The boys on the other hand hate pictures. It’s the first shoot we’ve done since 2017 or 2018. I can’t remember which. The prairie is in the middle of Dallas/Addison/Carrollton/Plano at the Old Frankford Church.

Comment

• Found some nice truffled cheddar to make my next mac and cheese or grilled cheese sandwich with. Or maybe to put on a hot dog.

https://www.snowdoniacheese.co.uk/pr...truffle-trove/
          Last edited by NFFrog; November 24, 2021, 06:46 PM.

Comment

• I just had to look up the price of a stamp. I had no clue. I’m trying to get some TPSLF going.

Comment

• Originally posted by SFAFrog View Post
              I just had to look up the price of a stamp. I had no clue. I’m trying to get some TPSLF going.
              $1.25? I have no idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by NFFrog View Post
                Found some nice truffled cheddar to make my next mac and cheese or grilled cheese sandwich with. Or maybe to put on a hot dog.

https://www.snowdoniacheese.co.uk/pr...truffle-trove/
                My wonderful wife found morbier for me as a special treat

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston Frog View Post

$1.25? I have no idea.
                  58¢

The Little Elm Post Office doesn’t have a self-service kiosk. There’s one at Main and Teel in Frisco though. It also requires you to purchase at least two stamps and you can only use a card to do it. Plus, this one is having an issue and can only print 4” stamps.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	20211126_212052.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	1.86 MB
ID:	17822

Comment

• I’m going to Hamilton tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by SFAFrog View Post
                        I’m going to Hamilton tomorrow.
                        Ontario? Home of the Tiger-Cats? Or Hamilton, Mass.?

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston Frog View Post

Ontario? Home of the Tiger-Cats? Or Hamilton, Mass.?
                          The musical

Comment

• snow

Click image for larger version

Name:	20211126_234058.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	4.27 MB
ID:	17834
                          Last edited by Boston Frog; November 26, 2021, 10:59 PM.

Comment

• We went to Palestine to my in-laws for Thanksgiving. We almost stayed home because my wife’s goddaughter ended up in the hospital on Wednesday for what they first told us was RSV (she’s 21). Evidently they kept her overnight because she had a really bad chronic bronchitis flare up from her asthma. Once we cleared up that it was just that, we were good.

However, then we got told that one of my sisters-in-law had food poisoning. They assured us that it was just food poisoning from an Oreo McFlurry and that she was good to go. All five people in my house, at least three in another house, and my MIL have had horrible stomach issues over the last two days since being with her for thanksgiving.

I spent the least time with her but got sick first on Thursday night. I was better Friday morning. MF evidently pooped her way through yesterday and we didn’t notice until
                            bath time last night that she had even had any stomach problems all day. That’s when she told us. That was right after the oldest had it coming out of both ends as soon as we got home from a drive through Christmas light thing (which is evidently when the three people in the other house started too). Then my MIL started too. Around 6:30 this morning D and my wife started. At least 9 of the 22 people there had similar issues. I’m thinking it wasn’t food poisoning for my SIL on Wednesday and she brought a nice virus to share for all of us.

Comment

Working...
                            X