Money saving tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Money saving tips

.From time to time people ask me for money saving tips.

Here are the top three. Do these small things for 50 years and the savings will add up.

1) Double your pleasure. Get two benefits from one purchase. Example: Is it just a cheap tea bag? No, it is also dental floss!

2) Use the free stuff. If internet is too expensive, find a business in your area that has the best free wifi signal in their parking lot.

3) Get a side hussle. Sell junk from your trunk in the parking lot with good wifi.

"3) Get a side hussle. Sell junk from your trunk in the parking lot with good wifi."

MUCH better hustle is to set up a conspiracy site and sell conspiracy junk.

Why no nutter seems to note that conspiracy sites are 2/3 ads for junk and 1/3 conspiracy "news" is beyond me. You'd think they'd "connect the dots" being so good at connecting conspiracy dots as they are.

But it must be easy money given the proliferation we've seen. I've thought of setting one up.

Comment

Originally posted by NFFrog View Post
      "3) Get a side hussle. Sell junk from your trunk in the parking lot with good wifi."

MUCH better hustle is to set up a conspiracy site and sell conspiracy junk.

Why no nutter seems to note that conspiracy sites are 2/3 ads for junk and 1/3 conspiracy "news" is beyond me. You'd think they'd "connect the dots" being so good at connecting conspiracy dots as they are.

But it must be easy money given the proliferation we've seen. I've thought of setting one up.
      You're on to something. I think a website where people put in their info to find out if they are on the oaedo or terrorist list would be a good business. Once they enter their details, they would get a response:

YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY ADDED YOURSELF TO THE PAEDO TERRORIST LIST. TO REMOVE YOURSELF FROM THE LIST, VISIT THE EXPERTS AT OFFTHEPERVLIST.COM. FOR AN ANNUAL FEE OF 99.99, WE WILL REMOVE YOU FROM THE LIST AND INFORM LAW ENFORCEMENT THAT YOU ARE DEFINITELY NOT A PAEDO OR TERRORIST.

Once upon a time I would have considered this funny for being preposterous. Now I think it is both stupid and cruel enough to actually happen.

Comment

Working...
      X