No announcement yet.

The COVID-19 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So just found out one the wife's co-workers at Children's Medical Center tested positive.

So thats special...
    Yeah....I dont believe it either....

Comment

• The American death count has now passed 190,000.

Comment

• Dallas County has become the 4th in Texas (along with Harris, Bexar & Hidalgo) to pass 1,000 Covid deaths.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lyle Lanley III View Post
          Dallas County has become the 4th in Texas (along with Harris, Bexar & Hidalgo) to pass 1,000 Covid deaths.
          In single counties? The whole state of Kentucky hasn’t hit this milestone yet. Probably will in the next day or two.

Comment

• More on Dallas County...

Dallas County CLI also down to the lowest level of 2020.

(He said moron...)

Comment

• Texas has passed California to become the state with the 3rd most Covid deaths, behind New York and New Jersey.

(Per capita, Texas ranks 19th of 50 and is about 19% below the national average)
              Last edited by Lyle Lanley III; September 06, 2020, 04:07 PM.

Comment

• As of this morning, there are 181 total active Covid cases on the TCU campus. That's down from 418 a week ago. Hospitalizations remain at zero.

Comment

• Originally posted by Friskyfrog View Post
                  Kentucky hasn’t hit this milestone yet. Probably will in the next day or two.
                  Well, it was three days later - but today, Kentucky became the 31st state to record its 1,000th COVID death.

Comment

• f baylor
                    Never trust an American who worships the monarchy.

Comment

• The American death count has now passed 195,000.

The death count in Texas has now passed 14,000.

Comment

• I wonder what all the Trump supporters who kept repeating the president's "it's no worse than the flu" think now?

Actually, I don't wonder. Libbies were "triggered" which was always the point. The truth never was.

Comment

• All along, I just figured the administration's response to this was based on Trump's incompetence. Turns out he knew all along and just didn't give a shit.

Comment

• One thing I think you can be sure of: There will be no remorse expressed from either Trump or any of his supporters. I mean what's 10s or 100s of thousands of deaths mean when power is on the line? They would have died of something anyway. Says so on the death certificates (actually doesn't but what's another lie at this point?).
                            Last edited by NFFrog; September 09, 2020, 06:54 PM.

Comment

• f baylor
                              Never trust an American who worships the monarchy.

Comment

Working...
                              X