Merry Christmas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas!

Hope all is well for all and sundry. Daughter got one of those barnyard chickens from a farmer near town. Size of a small turkey! I'll probably do some sort of orange and oregano type of glazing and I made two 10" Danish rings. No tree at my house as the most rooms--including living room--are full of reno-related junk, but daughter's partner across the street has a nice little one.She will make all the rest of the dinner.

Best Christmas present so far is that as of 7:00 last night I have a front stairs entry into my house! Have been using basement/back since late April.

Merry Christmas/Xmas/Festivus/Kwanzaa/Hannukah/etc. (h'mmm...now I think I know why many have gone over to Happy Holidays!) to all.

Merry Christmas to everybody! Got a full house of family for the first time in 2 years. Best wishes to all.

Comment

Merry Christmas! We're hosting most of the family today but not for a few hours. The boys are content after a pillaging of under-tree gifts. My wife has a migraine. I'm going back to bed.

Comment

The wife just got home from an overnight oncall shift. So we are going to be vewy, vewy qwiet...
        Yeah....I dont believe it either....

Comment

I’m working today, 6a-6p.
          f baylor
          Never trust an American who worships the monarchy.

Comment

• NFFrog
            NFFrog commented
            Editing a comment
            young son EMT worked 7pm-7am last night and again now for the next 2 nights.

Daughter- the-older is here for several days and daughter- the- younger plus s-i-l and grandson-the-oldet came last night for Christmas Eve seafood gumbo and sweets and the traditional rib roast later today. Then tomorrow is d-t-o's birthday.

Comment

Forgot to mention: Young son got me a bottle of Johnny Walker Blue. Never had it before as I tend to go for single malts if I'm getting to that price range. Very smooth. Less peaty than my favorites. Can't say I'd turn down another bottle.

Comment

I can highly recommend El Rancho Mercado for a grocery store that was open on Christmas when you don't make it home with the onions and green bell peppers you need for baked beans. In fact, I have found a new place to shop for produce. Much better than my local Kroger that is just down the street. I went to the one in Richardson.

Comment

Merry Christmas, everyone! I got a Bartesian for Christmas and have been drinking since.

Comment

• NFFrog
                  NFFrog commented
                  Editing a comment
                  A 55300?!!!!! Wow!

My cannabinoid supplier has a 20% Boxing Day sale! I'm set for 2022 now pretty soon. Let's Go, Arthritis.

Comment

Working...
                X