GO FROGS!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rose Bowl 2021 parade cancelled

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rose Bowl 2021 parade cancelled

    stupid global pandemic

  • #2
    Just the parade, silly girl. The important part lives on.
    Yeah....I dont believe it either....

    Comment


    • #3
      Oh, that's what I meant to say. Yay for edit buttons.

      But for the record I wouldn't be investing in game tickets right now, either...

      Comment


      • #4
        Then you'll miss us in the CFP semifinal.


        Yeah....I dont believe it either....

        Comment


        • #5
          The way the thread posts, it looks like the Rose Parade was cancelled BY Friskyfrog. Which, while still impressive, seems a big step back from slavic genocide...
          Last edited by Duquesne Frog; July 15, 2020, 04:40 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Duquesne Frog View Post
            The way the thread posts, it looks like the Rose Parade was cancelled BY Frisky Frog. Which, while still impressive, seems a big step back from slavic genocide...
            I've been encouraged to diversify. There's always the classics to explore, too...taking candy from babies, kicking puppies, stealing the intellectual property of a group for sole credit and then destroying it...

            Comment


            • #7
              You just know that this will be the year college football somehow happens and we make the CFP final ... with no fans allowed

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Boston Frog View Post
                You just know that this will be the year college football somehow happens and we make the CFP final ... with no fans allowed
                I choose to look at it as this being the year that Baylor was doing really well in basketball and looked to be good in football, too, and God couldn't let that happen.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Friskyfrog View Post

                  I choose to look at it as this being the year that Baylor was doing really well in basketball and looked to be good in football, too, and God couldn't let that happen.
                  I keep having dreams that we're losing to Baylor and SMU. Maybe this season shouldn't happen.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Friskyfrog View Post
                    stupid global pandemic
                    Redundant BTW...

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X