No announcement yet.

Transfer Portal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why didn't they label it the transfer hellmouth?

Comment

Possible incoming transfer?

Terrence Cooks is a 6'2", 218-lb linebacker who enrolled at UT in January and announced his departure from the program in early November. 247 has him predicted to land at Ole Miss, but word on the street is that he's visiting TCU this week.

Coming out of Shadow Creek High School (in the southern Houston 'burbs) last year, Cooks was a 4-star recruit who picked Texas over offers from Alabama, Georgia, LSU, OU, A&M, USC, Auburn, Tennessee, Stanford, Ole Miss, Oregon and Michigan State among many, many others.

Comment

Originally posted by Lyle Lanley III View Post

Terrence Cooks is a 6'2", 218-lb linebacker who enrolled at UT in January and announced his departure from the program in early November.

Coming out of Shadow Creek High School (in the southern Houston 'burbs) last year, Cooks was a 4-star recruit who picked Texas over offers from Alabama, Georgia, LSU, OU, A&M, USC, Auburn, Tennessee, Stanford, Ole Miss, Oregon and Michigan State among many, many others.
        Update: Cooks is a Frog.

Comment

Earl Barquet in the portal.
          Nice soft landing for Barquet at USC.

Comment

Originally posted by Boston Frog View Post
            Speaking of the portal ... another one heads for USC. Will both OU QBs leave?
            So Spencer Rattler is going to USC ... just not that one

Comment

• Lyle Lanley III
              Lyle Lanley III commented
              Editing a comment
              Wow, big get for Southern Connecticut.

• Boston Frog
              Boston Frog commented
              Editing a comment
              Utica School of Commerce

Freshman safety Da'Veawn Armstead and freshman defensive end Chris Murray both announced today they've entered the transfer portal.

On the flip side, Coach Dykes mentioned in his press conference today that the program expects as many as 20 inbound transfers from the portal this offseason.

Comment

Adrian Martinez will exit the transfer portal in Manhattan, KS.
              Yeah....I dont believe it either....

Comment

Kee'yon Stewart rumored to be the latest outgoing transfer.

Comment

Dabo Sweeney doesn't like the transfer portal. “There’s so much tampering going on,” lamented Swinney, the coach at Clemson, “and so many adults manipulating young people.”

Bit of irony there, but I guess he missed it.

Comment

Originally posted by NFFrog View Post
                    Dabo Sweeney doesn't like the transfer portal. “There’s so much tampering going on,” lamented Swinney, the coach at Clemson, “and so many adults manipulating young people.”

Bit of irony there, but I guess he missed it.
                    I mean I don't disagree with his basic point, but the irony is as thick as Brian Kelly's fake Southern accent

Comment

Kee'yon Stewart rumored to be the latest outgoing transfer.
                      Update: Stewart has withdrawn from the portal.

Comment

• RSK
                        RSK commented
                        Editing a comment
                        The portal is getting frustrated by these premature withdrawals...

Jeremy Clark thinks Casey Thompson may be coming to TCU. Not sure I think he's better than Duggan or Morris ...

Comment

Another incoming LB transfer:

Johnny Hodges comes over from Navy, where he played lacrosse for the Midshipmen his first year on campus before switching to football. He started 9 games for them this fall.

Comment

He's leaving the Naval Academy? That's kind of a big deal. It can't just be about football. I wonder what's going on there.

Comment

Another defender coming to TCU through the portal:

Ishmael "Ish" Burdine is a 6'1", 175lb DB transferring in from Missouri. He's apparently had some injuries that have disrupted his development with the Tigers, though he did apparently start a few games for them at CB earlier this season. He was a four-star recruit coming out of high school in Slidell, LA, and will be a junior next season for the Frogs (though he can have as many as three years of eligibility remaining).

Comment

Working...
                            X