Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spielman makes it official

https://www.frogsowar.com/2020/7/18/...wr-jd-spielman

...Joining five star LB/S Marcel Brooks in Fort Worth is former Nebraska WR, JD Spielman, a former 3* recruit out of Minnesota, who left the Huskers after three impressive seasons in Lincoln...

I'm still more excited about the addition of Brooks overall, but I believe Spielman will make a bigger difference for the Frogs this season. This is a big, big development for the potential of our offense.

Comment

If he gets a waiver.
      Yeah....I dont believe it either....

Comment

Originally posted by RSK View Post
        If he gets a waiver.
        From the article:
        It appears that ruling went the 5’9” pass-catcher’s way, as he was on campus Saturday and apparently officially a Frog by the end of the evening.

I took that to mean that it became official late yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by RSK View Post
          If he gets a waiver.
          247 reporting that he has been granted a waiver and is immediately eligible.

Comment

Now, we just have to hope there is a season. It would suck to have all of the stars align for TCU only to be done in by COVID.
            COVID's got an undefeated season going.

Comment

Originally posted by tcudoc View Post
              Now, we just have to hope there is a season. It would suck to have all of the stars align for TCU only to be done in by COVID.
              COVID's got an undefeated season going.
              I haven't ruled out a weird season as one of the stars aligning for TCU football. It would give an advantage to a detail oriented program.

Comment

With JD's dad being the Vikings GM, you wonder what came together to make TCU the selection. Vikes have Jeff Gladney and Aviante Collins and Coach Kill was in Minnesota. Somebody saw something they really liked.

Comment

Originally posted by pcf View Post
                  With JD's dad being the Vikings GM, you wonder what came together to make TCU the selection. Vikes have Jeff Gladney and Aviante Collins and Coach Kill was in Minnesota. Somebody saw something they really liked.
                  My initial thought was the Jerry Kill connection, but the others certainly could have put a bug in his ear about TCU.

Comment

Working...
                  X